These terms and conditions relate to Sparkol Ltd’s “Halloween Spot the Difference 2020” competition.
1. This promotion runs from 08/10/2020 00:00 GMT to 31/10/2020 23:59 GMT, inclusive.
2. Participants may only enter if they do not currently have an active VideoScribe one-off subscription.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Sparkol Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
5. The following countries are excluded from entering this competition: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Somalia, Yemen and Syria.
6. The available prizes are as follows:
- 1st place - one year access to VideoScribe free of charge
- 2nd place - six months access to VideoScribe free of charge
- 3rd place - three months access to VideoScribe free of charge
Prizes are fixed term subscriptions and will not be auto-renewed. No cash alternative will be offered. Prizes are non-transferable and are subject to availability. Sparkol reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without notice.
7. By entering into this competition participants are agreeing to opt in to receive marketing emails from Sparkol Ltd.
8. Winners will be announced during the week commencing 02/11/2020 via email and may be announced across Sparkol’s social media channels.
9. Sparkol Ltd will notify the winner by email and will get in touch with details on how to claim the prize.
10. Sparkol Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. Sparkol Ltd may reach out to the winner to request consent to use his/her name and image in any publicity material.
14. By entering the competition you are agreeing to Sparkol Ltd’s privacy statement.
15. Sparkol Ltd reserves the right to remove and disqualify any competition entrant at our discretion.
16. Any entry deemed to cause alarm, distress or offence will be removed and the entrant will be disqualified.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. Entrants are providing their information to Sparkol Ltd and not to any third party.