This article contains a list of character sets currently supported in VideoScribe.
To view the specific characters supported, use the Unicode next to each character set below to search this Wikipedia article and then click on the link to that character set.
If the characters that you would like to use are not covered below please visit our Write with non-Western text characters help page which gives you some alternative solutions.
Please note: you will need to make sure that the font you are using supports the character set you want to use.
If you have imported a font before upgrading to VideoScribe v2.3.5, you will need to delete and then re-import the font to use all the character sets below.
- 0020 — 007F Basic Latin
- 00A0 — 00FF Latin-1 Supplement
- 2000 — 206F General Punctuation
- 2070 — 209F Superscripts and Subscripts
- 20A0 — 20CF Currency Symbols
- 0100 — 017F Latin Extended-A
- 0180 — 024F Latin Extended-B
- 1E00 — 1EFF Latin Extended Additional
- 0370 — 03FF Greek and Coptic
- 1F00 — 1FFF Greek Extended
- 0400 — 04FF Cyrillic
- 0500 — 052F Cyrillic Supplementary
- 0530 — 058F Armenian
- 0590 — 05FF Hebrew
- 0600 — 06FF Arabic
Maths characters are not supported in VideoScribe. If you would like to add mathematical formulae, they will need to be imported as images. See Add mathematical formulae for instructions. There is also a lively discussion on the VideoScribe community forum which includes other alternatives.