In this tutorial we will take you through opening a saved project, moving around the canvas, setting the camera and creating a second scene.
Learn how to:
- Open an existing scribe (00:04)
- Set the camera so multiple elements are drawn from a fixed position (00:16)
- Using the canvas space (00:45)
- Create a second scene (00:58)
- Remove an element with 'blank out' (01:42)
- Set the second scene to be drawn with a fixed camera position (02:25)
- How these two scenes look together (02:34)
- Save your changes (02:45)
Watch next: Tutorial 3 - Adding Sound
Are you interested in more training? We have over 2 hours of on-demand video training available via the VideoScribe Fundamentals Training: Creating Animated Videos course on Udemy. We can also arrange webinars, face-to-face sessions and bespoke training via the Sparkol Academy.