In this tutorial we will take you through opening a saved project, moving around the canvas, setting the camera and creating a second scene.
Learn how to:
- Open an existing scribe (00:04)
- Set the camera so multiple elements are drawn from a fixed position (00:14)
- Using the canvas space (00:53)
- Create a second scene (01:10)
- Remove an element with 'blank out' (02:20)
- Set the second scene to be drawn with a fixed camera position (03:23)
- How these two scenes look together (03:36)
- Save your changes (03:53)
Watch next: Tutorial 3 - Adding Sound
Are you interested in more training?