We’ve just released VideoScribe v3.7 and it’s now ready for you to download from your account page.
***If you have used VideoScribe before, it is important that you understand the following information before updating versions***
We’ve made some significant changes to the way your scribes will be saved:
- Saving locally has been simplified
- Saving online is also more simple and more stable across all operating systems
- You can now choose where your projects are saved, rather than them being saved in a designated application folder
This means that when you first open VideoScribe v3.7 you will be asked to migrate your projects out of the application folder, to a location of your choice. We’ve created a wizard that will help you do this and instructions on how to use this can be seen in the video below. Further details can be found on our Migrating existing projects to v3.7 help page.
Performance and stability improvements
- Improvements to publishing to help reduce crashes and improve stability
- General improvements to stability and usability
We’ve packed a lot in and we hope you like the sound of all these improvements! Here’s how you upgrade to v3.7…
If you would like to upgrade to the latest release of VideoScribe, simply download and install it here. For detailed instructions on how to do this, please see the links below.