Archive software macOS

• Hello.

Where can I  find an archive with older versions of the software for MacOs. I use a 15 inch Mac Book Pro 2018, 2.9 Ghz 6 cores, 32 GB RAM, 560X, macOS Catalina 10.15.1 Beta and I had some problems when I used the trial actual version of the software (problems with the mouse in the program- I use a Magic Mouse 2, problems with the image library, etc.). I have used  some versions also in Windows with Bootcamp with small problems, but I want to  find a good  macOS version for me before paying for the full version. Thanks.

• Hey Daniel, we always have the last couple of versions available at the bottom of the Downloads page.

Mac have introduced a number of extra requirements in 10.15 Catalina though which we are still working on so at the moment VideoScribe does not support that OS - System requirements for VideoScribe Desktop

If you are having technical issues always best to log a support ticket and we can take a closer look and give you some specific advice.

• Hello. Is it possible to get a notification, as soon as it is working on Catalina ?

Thank you.

• We will post on this forum for you whenever it's ready to go!

Login to post a comment