Unable to download video, go to local

• When I download the video again, it will not render when the rendering is normal, and then it keeps stuck

4 people have this question
  • For help on a specific project please raise a support ticket, save a copy of the project to the online folder and include the name of the project in your ticket. The team will be able to take a closer look and give you some specfic help.  

• Hi, 

I facing the same issue. The file keeps stuck there. I tried from other devices also same issue.  When til this slide, the render process will stop:

I spent my whole day just for 1 video! It is really annoying.  I have saved this file online, please check..

File Name: TCM 

• Hello I have the same problem and I need it to be solved immediately I have to submit this presentation to my boss and now I am totally struck

• Hi Hashwanth, 

Based on my situation, below are the solution that I received from Admin just now and it is work for me. You may have a try
    1) Set a longer animation time to allow time for the text to be drawn (or other animation)

2) Choose another animation method for longer pieces of text like Fade In, or Move In.

Hope it will help. 

•  Also, you may want to save your project online a raise a ticket so customer support can look at it.

You could also export it as a .scribe file and attach it here if you want help from other users.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• I have the same problem,...trying to download since yesterday, and it gets stuck...for ages...

• IN case you didn't read the previous instructions:

1) save your project online a raise a ticket so customer support can look at it.

2) You could also export it as a .scribe file and attach it here if you want help from other users.

suggestions from other threads include:

3) publish your video to your desktop instead of other locations

4) make sure you file name does not contain a period

5) upgrade to the newest version of videoscribe

6) try publishing a different video format or publish to sho.co

-Mike (videoscribe user)
  • Please try changing the save location to another location and then render again.

• I've tried it six times - on different locations and so on. Sorry guys, it's a mess! And fix this and other problems.

• I can't download the video. I've been trying all the ways but still can't find one that works. Need support.

• if none of the other suggestions in this thread have resolved your problem:

1) save your project online a Raise a ticket so customer support can look at it.

2) You can also export it as a .scribe file and attach it here if you want help from other users.

MIke (videoscribe user)

• Por favor intenté todo tengo el mismo problema necesito su colaboración urgente estoy enviando mi archivo por línea con este código , https://sho.co/1D5FO y tampoco se puede ver , ayuda por favor

• tengo el mismo problema...
    Hago el render, llega al final pero el video no esta en ningún lado.
    Voy a reiniciar el Mac a ver, pero es una falla molesta considerando el tiempo que toma el render.

Lo dejo como un comentario con tintes de molestia.-

• Victor Osvaldo Pérez , te comento que yo tuve el mismo problema, lo que hice fue descargar el vídeo en línea y te dan un código, luego saqué un ticket y solicite ayuda y adjunte el código y me respondieron al día siguiente con unas instrucciones para poder descargar el vídeo en mp4. Espero te sea de ayuda atte. Fressy
Login to post a comment