Folders and Output settings

• Idea 1.

When I am working on a large project and wish to export scenes to an output folder, I have to find and select the folder every time. Please can you include in the next release, a way for us to set our folder, when we are creating multiple scenes?

Idea 2

The facility to set the format and size to be the same for all my projects

It would save me so much time.

Thank you!

1 person likes this idea
  • These are great ideas.
    maybe just automatically remember most recently used folder and render settings (across multiple sessions)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Help, I had to have my laptop rebuilt, and have reinstalled Videoscribe.  All the folders have been recreated but I don't know where my old files are. Any suggestions on what the default folder would be or how to search for the file extension?

• Steve, your local scribes are saved in the AppData folder of your profile. Did you back your user profile up before you rebuilt your machine?

• I didn't have a chance to back up - my laptop failed before I had a chance.  The IT guys have my old hard drive, is there a specific file extension they should look for to recover the file(s)? Thanks

• Steve, I'll drop you the email as we don't tend to post this information on the forum as it's last resort stuff and can cause lost scribes if people use this rather than the more conventional methods

Login to post a comment