Urgent!!!!Can't download my video to my computers

•  I just finished my first video and want to download it to my computer. I chose Windows WMV 640Normal. It shows "preparing the information of your video" then keeps on this forever. I really need it for my presentation urgently!!!!

• Hi Tingting, sorry you have this issue.

There is a bug that may prevent you from rendering as a WMV file which we are looking to resolve in a patch release.

In the meantime, please can you try publishing the video as a .Mov or .FLV file and can you confirm if you get the same results?

If it works but you need to WMV file, you can use a Video converter to change the format.

There are many converters available a popular choice with some users is Freemake which is Free to use. 

(please note that this is third party software and is not endorsed by Sparkol).

Thanks, Joe

• im trying youtube and any format and it just sits at preparing video information... i restarted computer and internet connection says excellent... time is wastin... any help???

• Hi Ryan,

As we may need to talk to you about your account information to help you solve this issue, I have submitted a private support ticket for you.

Login to post a comment