PPTX not saving

• Hi,

I'm using free.

I'm not able to make WMV's.

The save takes 30 minutes and never saves to powerpoint.

I've tried saving to youtube and it never uploads.

I have spent over 6 hours working on this and still don't have a usable format.

Please help.

1 person has this question
  • Hi Dan, sorry you're experiencing this issue.

We can take a look at the scribe for you if you can upload it to the online Directory (cloud icon).

If you can do this and advise us of it's name, we can take a look at the file itself.

I have raised a ticket for you to reply to.

Thanks, Joe

• Hi Joe,

I am having the same problem. My video will not save to a PPTX either. How do you remedy the problem?

Thanks!

Megan

• Hi Megan

I raised a support question for you and you will get an email shortly

Andy

•  

• Hi Joe,

I am having the same problem.

I'm using free.

The save takes 2hours over  and never saves to powerpoint.

I've tried saving to youtube then tried saving to facebook and all it never uploads.

I have spent over 7 hours over working on this and finally cant

helpme please
  • same goes with me. i even wait for 5 hours waiting it rendering but nothing happens :(

can somebody help me to fix this?

• Hi yuyu and nurul,

As we will need to talk to you about your account details to help you resolve this I have opened support tickets for you. You should receive an email from our support team shortly.

• Hi Daniel,

I have the same problem with the PRO version.

• Hi David,

I have opened a support ticket for you. Please check your email for further information.

• hello, 

it's not saving as a powerpoint pptx file i have tried twice and have been up for hours waiting for this to save but is failing to save thank you

• Hi Makayla,

I have opened a support ticket for you please check your email for further instructions.