No live training right now

• The Sparkol training team are putting their energy into improving and extending VideoScribe tutorials at the moment. We're making lots of helpful new resources for you.

As a consequence, there are no live training sessions currently scheduled.

If you're desperate for live training – or have any other training ideas you'd love to see for VideoScribe – please let us know in the comments below.

Thank you.

• I would LOVE some live training. Any topics would be most welcome, but a live/deeper discussion of how to plan out the page and movements around it would be great. l would like to leverage the "animated" aspect of Videoscribe better. I have been teaching myself how to make my own SVG files also, but I am not very good at it yet, particularly if I want to use them for morphing. Would love more advice on this so I can make custom SVGs for clients.

• I purchased this software to make a presentation and have spent too many hours trying to figure out this software. For the life of me I can't seem to figure out spacing or zooming. Unfortunately, if I don't get the help I need I fear I can not continue with my subscription.

• Hi Lisa, thanks for your feedback. We have lots of that sort of thing planned so stay tuned!

Hi Sylvia – I'm sorry to hear you're having issues. Have you tried speaking directly to our support team

•  I work with my own drawings as SWGs and itseems to work fine. Timing is totally important for me in a video and I want to get more control over the timing og the movement, when I move from one camera position to another on the canvas. When I set the transistion on the object to slow the movement I experience that the movement is still very fast and the drawing just starts very late, wich seems to be a very bad effect, as I look for the more slow movement and the drawing starting rapidly.

Maybee you could produce a video to explain this issue?

Best regards Lisbet

• The issue of the transition time being quicker than the time specified (followed by a pause) is a bug that we are aware of and working on a fix for. There is not really any way to work around this that I am aware of. The issue is less noticeable the lower the transition time value so keep your transition times low for the time being.

• I would love to have training. I've downloaded the documentation and will go through it, but nothing beats actual training. I've been using the product for two years at least and still have only a rudimentary understanding of it. I'd like to know how to do things like make an image fade out, easier navigation, and so on. Maybe I'll get those answers in the documentation, but there's nothing like a training session where I can actually get hands-on instruction and ask questions.

Login to post a comment