Import Animated GIF and Import mp4's

• Getting excited about the animated gif's and sound .Question will we be able to import our own animated gifs?

Also another wish list would be importing some video into a scribe.

Keep up the great work!

Sean

• hi,

yes according to this thread and the blog to which it links : http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/1000039160

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hi Sean,

I have tested this feature and importing your own Animated GIF's will work.

Lower resolution GIF's do not work as well as high resolution GIF's.

• Hey Joe,

How did you create your animated gif? I tried adding a test gif I created in photoshop and it didn't work. I've attached it so you can see...

gif
    (1.97 KB)
  • Hi,
    You probably need to make the time of each frame more than zero seconds for it to work in videoscribe
    Try making it .1 seconds and if it seems too slow then remove every other frame.

A cartoonish blink cycle is pretty often just 2 frames.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hello,

I was looking for more information on what settings to save my gif as in Photoshop so that it imported correctly into VideoScribe. Right now when I import it the first image appears then the second one appears with the first image still there, instead of having the man toggle back and forth. Below is the gif for reference. Please help!

• I think you have to make your gif with white backgrounds instead of transparent backgrounds.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Awesome that worked! Thanks!

Login to post a comment