Removing Videoscribe Logo from videos for PRO accounts

• Hey, initially I had believed that the videoscribe logo would be removed once we buy the PRO version, but the logo is still visible... How to remove it, its quite annoying ?

• Hi,

The videoscribe version 2 logo appears in the WORK AREA and in PREVIEW mode, but does not appear in the RENDERED VIDEOS using a PRO account.

There is a suggestion thread about removing the logo from the work area: http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/1000030198

(related information: The logo DOES appear in the rendered video if you have a free account or an EDU account. Only PRO members can render video without it)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• right... the logo from the video automatically gets removed once rendered.. thanks a lot :-)

Is there any way through which its possible to hide the logo even while making the video ?

• I don't know of a way to do that, but you could edit the video in some other program to cover up the logo.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Thanks, could you suggest any such program ?

• If you have any video editing software, I would suggest trying that first. Otherwise, freemake is a free one that might be able to do it.

-Mike (videoscribe user)
  • what if there would be a way to take the logo and have the ability to change it out with a company logo (for pro users).. i would like a way to put in my company logo in that place and be present in the exported video ( but have the choice to have it or not ) .. but i agree i don't need a logo on the edit view to tell me what I'm using ... but make it usable 

• Hi Joe,

You could do this in post production software or you could add this as a feature request in our Ideas and Feature Requests section.

Login to post a comment