video will not export need help fast

• i saved my video to my cloud i can not render this video past a few seconds .. the audio will keep playing but the video is frozen ... please help i have this video due in a few hrs and i export at .mov at web/mobile size 

1 person has this question

• I am having a similar problem - my scribe says that it rendered successfully, but the file it creates is missing several seconds off the end - it just cuts out! Very frustrating. I have rendered it 3 times now at different sizes (640, 720) and everytime I watch it render to the very last image, to only watch the file and it cuts out randomly anywhere from the last 10-20 seconds - and it is at a different point in the video each time. I don't think it is something that I am doing.

Help! I have to have this done today.

• I think UK business hours are over for the day so you may not hear from Support until tomorrow.

If you export and attach your scribe work files here, users may be able to help.

Exporting scribe work files

Tips to fix freezing, crashing and rendering problems, etc.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• I would love to, and thank you for the offer, but my company doesn't allow us to save files to the cloud or share publicly. It's a regulatory/risks/safety thing. (Even though nothing in this video is confidential or company proprietary.)

• The second link provides tips for you to prepare your scribe in a way that will not crash or freeze.

• Sorry you're unable to render your scribes properly.

Firstly, can you rename and save your scribe project.

If you close and open VideoScribe again.

Open the project you renamed and try to publish it using another format such as Quicktime or .FLV (Pro users), 

if you're a trial user, please retry the publish option you selected previously.

Can you confirm if you still get the same error?

If you do, please raise a support ticket for further investigation.

• i had the problem at the end of the day and it was a video due that evening  but i already lost the customer.

it would be great if video scribe  can post your hrs for tech support so for people who use this program for there job will know if they can get support if they have last min problems. 

i wonder how many users are in america? and if there would be one day a tech support for those hrs in the day. 

• Hi Joe, thanks for your feedback.

Our opening hours are on our Contact page.

We are open UK office hours (09:00-17:30) Monday to Friday except UK public holidays.

We will try and get a response to your questions within 1 working day of them being posted.

If you need help and support outside of these hours, please check the Instant Answers page and Community pages

Generally most issues that have been encountered have an article or community post related to it.

If there are no posts related to your particular issue and it is appropriate we will create a new Instant Answer for it.

Login to post a comment