Time lag during playback

• I am working in version 2.0.3 and notice that there is a time lag when watching the playback of the movie. When I produce the movie and watch it, the timing is off slightly compared to what I thought I had done when creating the film. As you can imagine, this is a big deal when you are creating something where timing is everything. I quit my adobe products while working on the scribe and I am working on a new iMac with a 3 TB hard drive and 16 GB of Ram and the laatest processor. So why am I having this problem? I don't remember it being an issue in earlier versions of the program. Thanks for any help you can give me.

PS: I have posted the file in the cloud with the name "Sleep Circle" if you would care to review it.

PPS: I am bringing in my svg images at 4000 to make sure they are crisp. Am I bloating the file and causing the lag by doing this?

1 person has this question
  • Hi Robert,

I have converted your post into a support ticket. Please check your email for further information.

• I too am experiencing a time lag after converting it to video.  Any thoughts?  Thanks.

• Hi, if you are experiencing this issue, please open a support ticket and we will look into it for you.

Login to post a comment