scribe freezing

• I creatd a 5 minute video and it's freezing when I play it back. There is an upside down exclamation mark at the bottom of the screen near the arrows that says the zooming is 

too big and I may have problems. 

I'd say I'm having problems. My whole computer freezes, starts spinning and I have to 

force it to shut down.

• start with your first element:
    1) set the zoom level somewhere in to 50% to 500% range.
    2) set the camera.
    3) adjust the location and size of the element if necessary.
    4) select the next element and repeat steps 1-3.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• I do not know where to find the settings to change the Zune so I still haven't been able to fix anything.
  • I mean zoom settings!
  • Hi Jennifer,

(assuming you are using version 2.0 or newer)

After you select the first element, Clicking the plus or minus symbols near the lower left corner of the canvas (above the timeline of thumbnail images that runs along the bottom of the screen) you will change the "zoom" (I think they should call it "magnification" ) The percentage of magnification will appear momentarily near the plus and minus symbols any time you change it.

I'd also recommend watching the tutorial videos to learn some good basic info about using videoscribe. You can find the tutorials on the Instant answers page (Official Videoscribe FAQs) you can get to the instant answers page by clicking the Instant Answers link at the top of this page.

Also, if you save the scribe online and tell customer support the name of it, they may be able to take a look at it for you.

Hope that helps,
    -Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment