crackling noise on voiceover

• Hey

When I render/publish my film the voiceover I use gets an overlay of crackling noise.

I have no problem when seeing the film in videoscribe.

The noise is there even if I render to the smallest resolution.

Hope you can help

Cheers

• I've been experiencing the same problem, a real bummer... 

This is probably due to poor sound sum-up in the software's engine.

I don't know if you've noticed, but the crackling only happens when there's music in the background (added inside VS). Anyway, I was able to bypass the problem by adding the music to the speech by myself (using an audio software editor). 

• hmmmm not good. You might have a point Shahar cause I do both have voice over and music on my film. I might have to remove the music then - real bummer as you say - but thanks :)

• You can try to add the music to the speech file using "Audacity" - its a free and easy to use audio editor. later you can add the speech + music as one audio file to VideoScribe. Music is important, isn't it? :)

• Hey guys.
    I got this answer from the support team, hope this will help you too.

"The solution for this is to add the voiceover onto the first element as a sound effect. It is a bug that we are aware of in the Beta version and will be fixed in the next release"

• I'm experiencing the same problem using the newest (beta) version of videoscribe. It's very frustrating. In the previous versions I have never had this problem. Thanx for the tip on editing the video afterwards. Only thing is, now I have to find the same soundtrack file online. Cause my client already watched the video rendered in the previous version of videoscribe.
  • Hi there, sorry if you're having issue with the Beta version.

If you having any specific issue with the Beta version, please can you create a new support ticket

as outlined in the Beta sign up information.