I purchased VideoScribe yet it says I haven't.

•  In early November I purchased VideoScribe. However, my account does not recognize my subscription- it keeps asking me to purchase it. My bank statements reveal that i have made two payments of $29.00 to BLS*SPARKOL Bluesnap Inc. As a college student and an education major i downloaded this program thinking i would benefit from this and i would not be scammed. I am extremely pissed off and on the verge of being in debt so if someone would help me fix this and give me my $60 back i'd appreciate it. if not, you will be soon hearing from my lawyer. thank you. 

sparkol_3.jpg
    (92.5 KB)
  • The most common cause of this symptom is that you have made more than one free account and you are not logging into the correct one.

On the other hand, if there is an actual problem with the account or your payments, customer support is available during UK business hours. You might want to create a support ticket: http://help.videoscribe.co/support/tickets/new

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Hi Sara,

As Mike has advised, you have probably created more than one account and you need to log into the one you upgraded.

If you have any questions regarding account of subscription issues, please raise a ticket with the support team who will be able to assist.