wobbly music

• Hi (probably Mike Metcalf as you are soooo good at answering my questions :))

I have uploaded the music Yabeata to one of my scribes and it is all a bit wobbly and cracks in and out a bit. Not so you'd notice much, but sadly my client has. When I listen to it from the library it is fine, so not my machine acoustics. Any idea? Not sure how to unload it and load it again if that will be a suggestion.

Many Thanks (Mike or anyone else!)

Amanda

• Hey Mike just found your long list of suggestions - going to try reloading!

• Mmmmm reloaded and it is the same, so .... any ideas?

• Hi Amanda,

Sorry you have this issue. My suggestion would be to save a copy of the scribe to your online directory and raise a support ticket.

If you let us know the name of the scribe we can take a look at it to see what the issue could be.

• Thanks Joe,

I realise I have not been clear enough, in fact unintentionally misleading! It is on the rendered .mov file that the music is wobbly --  so I can't upload that to my online directory (I assume you mean cloud directory) can I for you to have a listen to? The music is OK on the scribe itself.

Hope you can still help though.

Amanda

• Thanks Amanda,

We will need the scribe itself to see why the video is being created this way.

If you can raise a support ticket once it is uploaded, we can investigate the problem.

• Hi,

Sorry I'm late to the party! Joe will probably have you sorted out but:

1) As a test, if you have music and a voice-over, I would try rendering with just the music and no voice-over to see if the symptom changes.

(I just wonder if a difference in  bitrates or some other audio property is causing the problem.)

2) Also, what player are you using to play the MOV and can you try a different player? Sometimes if a computer has multiple players or third party codecs installed, they can interfere with audio or video playback.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Thanks Mike!! (were you already at a party - no ---  joke!)

Only music, no voiceover.

Anyway this file will eventually make its way onto the company intranet - so the answer to what player - is... well take your choice!

I am playing it on quick time player on my beautiful new Mac Pro.

Joe has taken it up as a ticket now, so I will let you know if we get anywhere, unless Joe does before me.

Thank yooouu

Amanda

• Hi Joe,

Can't access the file on google drive, you need to give me permission?? (allegedly)

Thanks

Amanda

Login to post a comment