The video format does not go all the way to the end of the scribe

• Hi there! First, i would like to wish you a very good 2015 year! That this year could be the year that you still keep going developing this remarkable software.

I would like you to help me resolve a problem that keeps persisting. When i finalize my scribe, i convert to video format, normal standard, but when the video is finished i realize that the video never goes to the end of the scribe.

I suspect that it is because i reached 128 MB on that video. Is it? Or it´s just anything that scapes me?

I would be very glad if you help me resolve this problem! I have a work to present in next wednesday! By the way, if this meeting goes good, maybe some more fans of videoscribe can be promoted!

Filipe, Portugal.

• Hi,
    I don't believe there is a 125 MB limit on videoscribes. I commonly make scribes that are several hundred MB in size.  Are you on an ipad? a Mac? a PC?

The most common causes for problems with videoscribe are oversized images and excessive camera settings resulting in out-of-memory errors (1.7GB memory usage limit). The easiest thing to try is save the scribe with a new name, restart videoscribe and render it again.

Otherwise save your scribe to the cloud and tell suppport the name of it if you want them to check it for problems, or check it yourself using these tips: TIPS to Avoid or Fix Videoscribe freezes, crashes, slowdowns, failure to export, or erratic behaviours.

Hope that helps,
    -Mike (videoscribe user)

• Thanks Mike. In the mid time, i exported the video to flv format, and not wmv. Obviously that caused an huge size, but then i converted again to wmv, using a ordinary conversor and voila!, it worked! Nevertheless thank you any way! I became a great fan of videoscribe. I am sure that my presentation will rock! Great 2015 to everyone.
Login to post a comment