Feature Request: Merge Projects

• Instead of cutting and pasting, or recreating specific elements of a VideoScribe project it would be a great time saver to have the ability to "merge" a project file with another. Or at least be able to merge it to the beginning or end of a project file.

Thanks,

3 people like this idea
  • Strongly agree with the need for a merge feature. Breaking a script into sections, like chapters in a book or topics in a presentation, makes a complicated job much easier to plan and execute.

• Thanks for the input, if this gets a bit more love from other customers I'll get it added to the list of requests to be reviewed. 

Just a suggestion as well you could always do the merge post production as well to prevent the need to copy/paste into one scribe project. Copy/Paste will loose some of the settings between scribes as well so I would always just publish my chapters separately and then use a video editor to glue the parts together. iMovie and Movie Maker are free with OSX and Windows but there are plenty of free and paid for options out there.

Login to post a comment