audio time line

• It will be so nice that you guys includ the audio line and wave so we can adjust aour images, 

8 people like this idea
  • Yes, that is a basic element of video editing and so strange that you don't have it like GoAnimate does. However they don't let you import SVG files. So.... there it is.

• It would be really useful to have a separate audio line and the possibility to insert more than one audio track instead of having to prepare a long one for the entire scribe. This would allow to modify, delete or substitute only one of them for the duration of few seconds instead of modifying the bigger track.

• Would be great to have an audio timelibe where we can cut and edit our audio clips. It would be nice if VS followed a timeline format. Timing is so very important in these things, and i picked VS over AE just so I can make things faster.

• But for the meantime, I'm resorting to Premier to time my audio with my VS animation+music. 

• Hi Guys this is a duplicate request of http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/1000042367 which is quite popular