Please let us organize hands/pens

• Thanks for adding the sets of hands/pens. This is a long-awaited enhancement that is much appreciated. However, now we have an organizational nightmare. It seems that all the new hands are organized into folders with names. But, when I use a hand, it's then removed from the folder and moved to the root level with all the other miscellaneous hands. I don't have a clue why you would want to do this so I'm assuming it's some sort of bug. It would be great if these hands could stay in their folders, and even better if there were a way for users to create their own folders to organize custom hands that we upload.

While we're at it, it would be helpful if there were some way to specify a color for the pen tip so for when we're drawing in color. If that's not possible, then at least make the hand images available so that we can customize them ourselves.

5 people like this idea
  • This has been driving me mad too!!!

• Totally agree!!!

• It's really annoying, I tried several crazy hands like zipper etc. at the beginning and all of these are now at the beginning of the root folder. It would be great if we could at least delete them from there back into ther normal folder.

Login to post a comment