Do anyone know if you can draw your own drawings? And if yes, how?
-Mike (videoscribe user)
I recently came across this great tip to create your own drawings and have VideoScribe draw them correctly.
Provided you have:
1. An iPad
2. Have installed Adobe Sketch on the iPad (it's free)
3. Have Adobe Illustrator
This is what you can do:
- Draw your design in Adobe Sketch, using only the pen or pencil tool in it
- Send your Sketch to Adobe Illustrator
- In AI select the drawing and then from the main menu: Object> Line and Sketch Art > Expand to paths
- The Sketch will be converted to paths with a single stroke which you can easily edit like any other normal path in AI (nb You might need to adjust the variable width profile and set this to uniform)
- Export the file as SVG and watch VideoScribe draw your drawing!
Hope this helps!