Font Problem.

•  

Hello! I have VideoScribe 2.2.0. It works very well for me.There is only one problem. When I downloaded fonts from my computer it does not show up right on video scribe. How can I fix this? The only font that works right is the “Basic.” See photo attachment. 

When the hand rights I don't want it writing lines but the full text.

png
  • I have noticed this occurrence on a few of the fonts I imported, but on others (usually medium bold fonts) they were better. Some worked great, but some were just like your example. If they are really bold fonts and they do what you've shown happens, it looks a bit wrong. For instance, download a free font called Floraless and try that out - it's a zany font, but it is an example of once that works well.
  • Hello! It works very well with Kalam Font Family bold ( also in Turkish).

• The same problem is happening to me! Any ideas to fix it or I need to wait for some update??

•  Can you provide a screenshot or video that shows the problem? Because i think they completely revamped the text tool. You probably shouldn't be able to see the same problem from 2015.

• It's not the same problem, but it is a known issue that looks similar and is happening in v3.6.

We are pretty close to a fix for this and expecting it to be released in v3.7 which at the moment is tracking to be available early in the new year. 

In the meantime if this is something that is a big concern for you v3.5 can be downloaded via the previous versions section of https://www.videoscribe.co/Download

• Mike unfortunately it's the same problem as it appears on the screenshot of Loyal Loyal :/ 

And thanks Barry I will try this and wait for the update!

Login to post a comment