NO PUEDO SUBIR EL VIDEO A YOU TUBE

• Ya perdí l cuenta de las veces que he intentado subir el video a Youtube; siempre se bloquea en la última parte del "uploading" o me aparece un error de que por alguna razón no fue posible y que revise mi conexión a Internet (que está perfectamente bien y funcionando). Casi cometo el error de comprar la versión completa, menos mal leí otros comentarios y veo que no soy el único. Si la versión Trial (que es con la que publicitan) tiene fallas que hago luego con el producto comprado y fallando?

2 people have this question
  • Hi Hector,

Sorry you're having issues uploading to YouTube

Your video should publish to Youtube fine.

You may need to check that your YouTube profile is set up fist.

Select ‘My channel’

Complete the profile set up

Once you have done this, you will be able to view what videos you have uploaded via the Video Manager option in YouTube which will give you the status of any videos you have uploaded.

If you still have a problem, please can you try creating a small test scribe with one image and then testing the upload process on this test scribe.

• Buenos días, tengo el mismo error que Hector Rojas (con el mismo mensaje) y sigo sin poder subir mi video a Youtube, a pesar de tener correctamente configurada mi cuenta de Youtube.

Ruego me ayuden porque necesito el video urgentemente para mi trabajo.

Gracias y saludos

• Mi video en Cloud se llama "Módulo Ventas".

He probado a subir un test de 1 minuto y sí ha funcionado.

Gracias.

• Carlos, I've downloaded that and running a render to our test YouTube account. I'll let you know what happens. 

However I can see you are a Pro user so you have access to render locally to your machine. Can I ask you to try and render the file to your machine and then manually upload the locally saved file to YouTube. We can see if that works for you and if it doesn't we will then also know more about where the process is failing.

• Carlos, I couldn't render it to YouTube, the render worked fine but it failed to upload successfully to the account though the API. I did manage to render it to a .MOV though locally and that should upload manually to YouTube without an issue. I will email you a link to a GoogleDrive folder in a moment so you can download that as it's 2.36GB even at 640/25 (which may have been the reason YouTube would not accept through an API).

• hola por favor se los suplico se los imploro llevo 1 dia intentando subir mi video y nada lo necesito para mañana miercoles como hago ayuda por favor estoy en la version free he eintentado cerrar cambiar el nombre y nada por favor respondanme  necesito mi trabajo  para el miercoles o sea para mañana

• Aura, I can see you have logged a support ticket. i will respond on there now.

• Hola, tengo el mismo problema. Hace 2 días que intento subir mi vídeo en youtube , es de 10 minutos y después de 2 horas de descarga se bloquea. Por favor, ayuda.

• Vanessa, I can see you have logged a support ticket. I will take a look now.

• Hola, ¿podrías ayudarme por favor? Llevo una semana tratando de subir mi video de 10 minutos, he trabajado mucho en él y no quiero volver a hacerlo desde otra aplicación. :( Espero puedan ayudarme.
  • Can certainly try. Can you save your scribe project to the online cloud folder and let me know it's called. I can take a look for you then and try and publish it to our YouTube channel

• Hola, yo también tengo el mismo problema no puedo subir mi vídeo ya llevo mucho tiempo intentándolo, ya pague por un mes pensé que tal ves ese era el problema pero aún así no carga al final de todo el proceso que tarda mas de 3 horas me dice "error intente nuevamente" 
    Ayúdenme por favor me urge publicarlo o convertirlo a .MOV

• I can see that you have previously raised a support ticket relating to this but there was no reply when we responded.

Can you please raise another ticket, as mentioned previously, if you save your scribe to the cloud and let us know what it's called, we can investigate this further.

• I have the same problem as them, can you please help me??? 

My video is already in my online cloud folder its called "video trail making test". I really need your help, I have to present this video in 8 hours por a project!

Login to post a comment