Help please! I need to find the video I've created

• I've been working on a Videoscribe for a few days, and created a video of it. Now I need to find that video, but I've no idea where on my PC the 'base folder' is. 

I also want to be able to add that folder to my backup manager but can't find it. 

Priority is to find the video - where does that get created? On a Windows 10 PC, where is it?

• Any scribe file you save to the base folder will be saved in your user profile on the computer. So that's C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\VideoScribe on Windows. 

These are not videos though, this is the raw scribe project which is used by VideoScribe. If you want to export this to a video file you need to use the publish option within VideoScribe rather than save and when you do this you can manually choose the location you save this in.

Publish and share your scribe - bootcamp session 6

• Thanks. I found it by going to export it as a video again - I hadn't noticed it was writing it to the Desktop and that's where it was. I'll pay more attention next time.  

• Awesome, glad I could help!

• Do anyone know how to recover a deleted online videoscribe project?

I deleted it my mistake

Thanks

• If you have deleted a project that's saved online it will not be recoverable

Login to post a comment