Can't access morph

Answered

• i really need to be able to use the morph tab, but it is not darkened in, even though i purcesed the pro version. how do i access the morph tab?

1 person has this question

1) You cannot use morph with a text element.

2) You cannot select morph as the animation type for the first image in a project.

3) You must have at least 2 images to create a morph and the morph must be applied to the second of the two images.

4) You cannot morph a GIF.

5) If you open the animation type dropdown menu, and you do not see the morph option, please look to see if there is a scroll bar on the right side of the dropdown menu. you may have to scroll down to see the morph option.

If that does not answer your question, then you probably need to provide more detailed information about the project and the specific images you are trying to morph.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• 1) Select an image that is not the first image in the timeline.
    2) Then select the morph option.
    3) In your morph settings, choose an image earlier in the timeline as the start image for your morph.
    4) Morph requires two images
    5) Morph does not work with text.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• i can excess morph, because no morph in  in drawing option

• 1) You cannot use morph with a text element.

2) You cannot select morph as the animation type for the first image in a project.

3) You must have at least 2 images to create a morph and the morph must be applied to the second of the two images.

4) You cannot morph a GIF.

5) If you open the animation type dropdown menu, and you do not see the morph option, please look to see if there is a scroll bar on the right side of the dropdown menu. you may have to scroll down to see the morph option.

If that does not answer your question, then you probably need to provide more detailed information about the project and the specific images you are trying to morph.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment