Why zoom goes upto 2500 how can I fix less at end of the video?

Answered
  • Zoom goes 2500 at the end of the video. How can I control it. If I set the camera then all elements goes out of canvas just the last one comes on canvas.

Poonam, when you preview your video there is a little Zoom at end box ticked in the bottom right. If you untick that the camera will hold position at the end

• Poonam, when you preview your video there is a little Zoom at end box ticked in the bottom right. If you untick that the camera will hold position at the end

• Oh no there isn't - any check box

This only appears when playing - what a bug!

• Hi Richard,

Barry stated that the checkbox only appears while you are playing the preview of the video, and that is true. after the scribe stops playing videoscribe exits preview mode and returns to the working canvas.

If you don't want the camera to zoom out after the last element, then uncheck the Zoom at End option WHILE the preview is playing.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• HELLO, help please

when i play my project it starts zooming, but I want it was normal size when text appears. How to fix it? Please don't say about the box with a tick it doesn't work as i need

• hi,

1) select your text element by clicking it or clicking the corresponding thumbnail image in the timeline.

2) adjust the camera to where you want it.

3) click the "set camera" icon to save the current camera position for the selected element.

The tutorials on the INSTANT ANSWERS page of this website contain more information about how to use videoscribe.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment