Video not publishing (rendering) as it appears in preview

• Mike thank you. I ran into the issue again in a different scribe and I had used move with 0 seconds. I changed action to draw and it worked fine.

• I have the same issue and have raised a ticket.

• Hi,
    Is it this issue:
     Elements seem to be missing or appearing in the wrong locations: Ongoing bug in versions 2.3.2   2.3.3 and 2.3.4 (possibly other 2.x.x versions as well)

If you use a "move-in" (or possibly "morph") as your animation type, with a zero second animation time, elements may not appear in the correct location in rendered video. I don't know if it has been explicitly explained anywhere, but my guess is that the elements get stuck at the origin position of the move-in (the starting point from which they are supposed to move in). This means that they are off-camera when it is time for them to appear and they may end up in the path of the camera as it continues to move later in the scribe.

If any elements have an animation time of zero seconds change the element's animation type from "move-in" to "draw" or increase your animation time to some amount of time greater than zero.

I've added this to my tips and troubleshooting thread:

TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

-Mike (videoscribe user)
  • Mike

Thanks for posting your tip. I had the same problem, found this thread, and fixed it.

Really I'm just writing so that the Sparkol team knows this is an issue with multiple users.

• I'm on version 2.3.6 and am still seeing this issue, however, all my transitions are set to Draw (except 1) and it's still happening. I am under pressure to get this sorted but am at a loss. The scribe is 4m7s long and I see issues with text not stopping or appearing partially off screen around 4 times during the scribe. I'm unable to publish the scribe here due to the restricted content.

• Hi Colin,
    Please check out Matthew's reply in the following thread: http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/11000004045

The image issue has been fixed, but there is still a text issue in 2.3.6

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• I am experiencing the exact same issue for two videos. I tried deleting elements, changing settings on some, nothing is working. It's perfectly fine in the preview, but it looks like it deletes elements in rendering or, doesn't pan as it did in the preview. Any help is appreciated! 

•  Hi Karen, 

your symptom sounds like the problem that has been described, but is does not sound like you are using exactly the solutions that have been described. Please re-read the thread, especially the last 4 replies above yours, and follow the recommended steps.

If you think that you have done that and the problem persists, please save your project as a .scribe file and attach it here.

-Mike (videoscribe user)  

Login to post a comment