What images would you like to see?

In Progress
  • Hey Ivan, none of those images are available in VideoScribe. The people that made those videos were creating their own custom images. We cover more on this on our The Support Hub and in our Expert Udemy course.

• I see you have added new characters, I wonder if there is any plan to enhance the menu, so that we can personalized it and put our favourite characters in dedicated folders? 

I mostly use "search" to bring up images, but many images don't have a lot of tags and they don't come up, so any improvement that can be made to the menu would be very welcomed, especially as the library keeps expanding.

• Hi Ivan, thanks for your feedback-  it's very much appreciated!

We are planning to review the image search feature in March/April. 

• For those with keen eyes like Ivan you will notice another 15 characters added to the 'Characters - Emotions' folder on Wednesday from 3 new artists. With 10 options per character that's 150 new images.

• Hello everyone, it's been a couple of months since our last update but that's because we've been working on the biggest update to image content since the initial load of images for VideoScribe's launch way back when.

We've added some 2,269 images last week taking us to over 11,000 available in the Library. There are lots of requests for more cartoon style images here and these certainly fit that description!

Premium images (available to purchase at an extra cost) were removed a couple of months back but we have been working with some of the key independant contributors that sold their work through that platform to get agreements in place to bring some of the most popular options into the main Library. This update is just the start, there are lots more to come!

As well as these images we've also added some more expressions and emotions to our Concepts and Metaphors character. There are 24 new images which is 12 new poses in the 2 different body shapes.

• Hi, I am really enjoying the new cartoon images, but sometimes it gets really hard and very time consuming to find the right one due to lack of proper tagging. I know it may be a boring activity, but is there any chance to add the proper tags to each image, so that it can come up when searched by keyword? Thank you again.

• Hey there Ivan. We are looking to make improvements to the search functionality in the image library. We'll pass your feedback on to the rest of our product team. 

• Hi Hayley,

I was wondering if you have an update on this please? Cartoons images look great, but the lack of tags are a huge issue. 80% of them I pretty much never get to use them as they don't come up in the search even when I try keywords that should be a 100% match with the animation in question. It's really time consuming to scroll through 111 pages of pictures to find the right one, especially considering that the preview of the animation is really small, I think I am losing my sight over it. If there is any chance to fix the tags before adding new animations it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your help.

Ivan

• Hi, I wonder if you have any update on adding the tags? The library of images is so huge now, but a lot of them never come up in search...

• The new images that just came out look amazing . Is there any way to create a "favourites" folder (with subfolders)? I am asking because sometimes it's hard to find the image we are looking for as there are so many images available now. Thank you.

•  Hi

I don't know if there is a way to do that in Videoscribe, but if Windows 10/11 users are saving their favorite SVGs with their own directory structure on their hard drive, it appears that WIndows has a free Microsoft add-on to enable SVGs thumbnails and preview pane images in Windows Explorer. It is called Microsoft Powertoys:

here is the install information: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/powertoys/install 

and specific SVG settings information:  https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/powertoys/file-explorer

Hope that helps,

Mike (I am just a videoscribe user and I do not work for Sparkol)

• @Ivan- great to hear you're enjoying them! There isn't currently a way, but the VideoScribe team will be looking at making improvements to VideoScribe for your browser's image library in the new year. 

• When we build stories..we need few images for the same actor....

then we need a list of actor (see PowerPoint) ....like the images with the Maya_ prefix

needs  many different images by actor :) .. shaking hand, with a computer, reading a report.....the classic one !

Login to post a comment