What images would you like to see?

In Progress
  • @Ivan - They are all from our History folder, the ones that are not specifically in there look to me like they are just different heads on different bodies with a few colours tweaked so I would say the person creating those videos has been exporting our images and using Illustrator/inkscape to make some amendments.

@Gro - Most of the cartoon style people can be found in the 'outline characters' folder, each character has 10 poses so there are 2 characters per page. We've also added a new style recently which is what we will be working with going forward for all our people images, you can see this in these linked videos (New Characters & Groups of People). Is this new style useful to you?

• Happy New Year everyone!

We are kicking off 2020 with some more new images for you. 51 of the most popular Landmarks from accross the globe, each in 2 styles giving you another 102 extra images. You can find these in the Geography folder

@Murat DEMİR - We've added the Maiden's Tower to this pack which was part of your request for more Turkish images

• thank you.

• More new images today! An extra 44 are available with the bulk of those (36) being American Football images so you can make something to celebrate your Super Bowl party which is less than 2 weeks away!

There are also a few new Saint Patricks Day images added to the Celebration folder as that is fast approaching and we've added a couple of extra Rugby pitches to match the style we've used for the American Football images

• We're keeping the Sport theme going in the new pack of images released today... It covers Athletics, Cycling, Swimming and Women's football (Men's football was already covered). All these on top of the Rugby and American Football images released recently. Hope you like them!

• As a personal trainer, I would like to see images of different muscles and bones of the human anatomy

• We've added a few things like that in updates since this forum started. 

The Biology section of the Science pack included the circulation system, nervious system, respiratory system and full Skeleton (see page 6 of the Science folder).

Also, check out the Health folder as there are a number of anatomy, organs, bones and X-Rays in there as well and these were added in June last year.

These are just the newer ones, there are another style of anatomy images further back in the Science folder as well (page 16). 

If there is anything specific that you think is missing let me know?

Login to post a comment