how to delete my scibe project that saved online?

• i dont want the project which is in scribes saved online, how can i delete those videos? please help me...

1 person has this question
  • Open VideoScribe and click on the cloud folder (next to the new project option). You can then click on the scribe file you want to delete and use the bin icon in the bottom left of the open scribe window.

• I need to delete a scribe that is online, not on my PC.

• Hi,
    That process was already described in the comment immediately above yours.
    If you can't figure it out, please clearly describe exactly what you are doing step by step, and explain which part of the process is confusing.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• I find no cloud next to the "Create a New Scribe" box. I want to delete previously saved versions of my scribe from sho.co. How can I do that? Also, can I change a sho.co saved scribed from public to private?

• sho.co is not the same as the cloud folder. No scribe files are saved on sho.co. Videos are saved on sho.co.

If you have videos on sho.co that you want to delete orshare differently, then login to sho.co using your web browser , click "my videos" to view your videos, select a video by clicking its thumbnail image, then scroll down to view all of the options.

• So easy. Thank you!

Login to post a comment