- Ability to move an asset to the end of the timeline
- Ability to move multiple assets in the timeline at the same time (e.g. drag to the end)
- Labels in the timeline so we don't just get white blocks when placing white text
- Ability to centre item in viewport
- Keyboard shortcuts for the timeline
- Small numbers on each layer in scene so you know playing order
- Better scaling when zooming in
- Better control and more choice over easing - especially the overshoot
- Ability to add sound effects as well as image assets
- Ability to hide, show / fade a layer on or off. This would save tons of time and prevent me from having to add white blocks over items to hide them
- Ability to remove animate an item off, not just animate on
Cracking bit of software but not quite 'professional' enough yet...
These are great tips.. I had not found many of them either!!