I´ve buyed my suscription, and I have some problems when I save my canvas, even before making video.
I don´t know the reason.
Images are not heavy, I´ve changed them so many times trying to avoid any one not good. I don´t know if presentation is too much long (10min aprox, I don´t think it´s too much...).... when I bought the suscription nobody told me that presentation time was limited....
Plese help me to resolve the problem because my presentation in wendsday 25 at 7:00 am.... I´ve no much time...
1) Raise a ticket if you want to contact customer support directly.
2) in videoscribe delete any fonts that you have imported that you are not using. Fonts can take up a lot of memory. After you do that, try to save the project again.
3) if you cannot save your project, try deleting the last few images and then try to save it.
4) save it locally first, before you try to save online or export it as a .scribe file.
5) if your audio is an mp3, try deleting the audio and then try to save the project. then import the mp3 again.
6) if you are able to save your project or if you have an older version of your project saved, try to save it to the cloud folder and ask customer support to look at it, or save it as a .scribe file and attach the .scribe file here
7) if you are going to be using youtube to show your video, you could make two 5 minute projects instead of one 10 minute project, then make a playlist in youtube so they play in order
-Mike (videoscribe user)
I have the same problems. My file is not heavy at all, land I don't even know how to save it in the cloud folder
Be sure to raise a support ticket as suggested in the reply above. Provide a detailed description of the problem, including what steps you have tried and any error message or symptoms you have seen.
Instructions for saving to the cloud are explained in the following guide: