• How do I make my video scribe video part of a power point presentation

1 person likes this idea
  • 1) open the project in videoscribe,
    2) click the "publish/render video" icon
    3) click the powerpoint icon

OR, if you are a PRO user,
    1) open the project in videoscribe
    2) click the "publish/render video" icon
    3) save a video to your hard drive in a video format that power point will accept
    4) open powerpoint,
    5) import the video into powerpoint

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Sorry ...it is not clear which format do I have to save the video in order to make a full presentation in ppt.

Thank you in advance for your support.

• Video-and-audio-file-formats-supported-in-PowerPoint

If you publish your project to sho.co you can download it as an mp4.

I don't have powerpoint and you didn't say what version you were using, so  I can't tell you what will work and what won't. I recommend that you try a video to see if it works.

Be away that when you put one video into powerpoint, it is going to be just one video in powerpoint. it will not automagically divide itself up into multiple slides.

If you want multiple slides with separate videos then make separate projects in videoscribe, render them as separate videos and import each video into powerpoint individually.

Hope that helps,

Mike (videoscribe user)

• Dear, unfortunately, I tried several times to save my video in power point, in different types, but when I looked in my drive, I didn't find the file.

I followed the instructions, but without sucess...

Please could you help me?

Regards

• Have you tried rendering to a video file instead and then manually adding the video to PowerPoint?

If that doesn't work, follow the steps in this article to ensure your computer has the correct permissions/security settings for VideoScribe

Login to post a comment