make it work for start?

• as i said in topic title - just please make it work. 

it is impossible creating scribes longer than 3 minutes without crashing. and please, don't tell me to optimise images and restart my computer over and over again.

i am in animation business for quite some time and i've been using whole bunch of different software from AE to GA and all in between. yours simple doesn't work. 

i have animation optimized workstation so it surely ain't problem on my end. i would never recommend this. i should charge you for the time i wasted on restarting VS and reloading project over and over again.

• It even crashes on auto-save...

• just 1 minute later it crashes again after trying to insert speech bubble from it's own library.

are you ever ashamed for selling this junk?

• and again...

• and once more...

• really?

• Hi,
    Welcome to the community forum where users help other users. I can't tell what is causing your problem based on the information you have provided.

Please either save your project as a .scribe file and attach it here, or save it to the cloud folder and contact customer support if you want someone to help you figure out what you need to do differently.

Its probably something simple. A three minute scribe should be no trouble.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• here it is...

• disclaimer: I'm using an older version of videoscribe so I may not be seeing exactly what you see.

1) camera zoom levels: as the project loads, the first few images seem to be about 38% and the zoom level creeps gradually down to about 12% before videoscribe crashes. I'd recommend that you scale all of your elements smaller so your zoom levels are in the 100-500% range (roughly). Then arrange them neatly and closer together in a shape that is roughly the same proportions as the visible canvas area (a 16:9 rectangle) so the final zoom out level will be less extreme.

2) I think you are using multiple animated gifs that might be set to run continuously.  What are the exact file sizes of the animated gifs? I think they might be the biggest problem.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment