Problems rendering the video

• I'm currently having trouble rendering a video. The transitions work perfectly within the video scribe program. But, the exported video has a lot of glitches. For example, various images have different transition and pause times than they do within the program itself. This occurs throughout the video. Would it be possible for you to send us a properly rendered video. 

• Hi,
    Customer support probably won't see your post until at least monday during UK business hours.

Be sure to save your project to the cloud and Raise a Ticket if you want them to look at it.

your problem might be this:  error with creating video

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• This is a result of a bug that we are aware of and working on a fix for release in the next version 2.3.8.

If a text element with a 0 second Animate time is followed by any other element that has 0 second Animate time, any pause and transition times are ignored for the first element on the rendered video.

A workaround for now is to add 0.1 seconds to the Animate time and remove the hand of either element.

• I export the video and save it to my computer, but when I click the save button as the image below, it produces no result. Other ways of exporting videos like youTobe can still export normally. Please show me how to fix it. thank you.

• Raise a ticket with the support team

Attach an exported version of your scribe to the ticket

Login to post a comment