Import Powerpoint to Start Creating (RR-559)

• A feature suggestion would be to be able to import PowerPoint into sparkol.

6 people like this idea
  • Has there been a way to import a PowerPoint to start creating a video since this question was posed in March?

• Hello, It's a cool idea but this is not something we have begun to scope out yet. I have formally logged it as a feature request though and we will monitor it too see how much customer support it gets. If it's something you would like to see please like the original post as this counts as a formal vote. I'll give it a like to kick it off!

• I actually googled this question to find a way to import a power point lesson i've already completed into video scribe, to avoid remaking the entire lesson. As an educator i would really appreciate this feature in video scribe..

• OK, I have logged this as a suggestion with the product and development team so they can consider it in with the other things we are already working on. Ref RR-764

• Hope it will get done. It would be very beneficial. I'm facing the same thing as Rachael...I have several PP presentations that I'd like to have in videoscribe. It would be a great feature to have and use.

• saludos. Si yo tambien tengo varias presentaciones en power point y seria genial que pudiera importar a video scribe.  Les falta mejorar eso 

• Hi Guys,

Are you working on this ? because is an issue that is been brought up since 2017. 

• We're not currently no, It's been around for a while but it's not that popular. Only 3 comments in the last 2 years and only 3 votes overall (like the original post).

Make sure you give it a like if it's something you'd like to see and we are working on plenty of new things, just not this right now.

• Hm, is it the number of comments that influence a huge benefit in creating a video scribe from powerpoint? I really hope not and i think many will be interested and new subscribers will come in.

•  +1

•  Include Apple Keynote presentation file as an import option

• As an educator at a university, I would LOVE to import PowerPoint files into videoscibe.  My vote is please get it done soon.

• There are a few comments on this one but not many votes! Remember to 'Like' the original post to vote for this idea.

Login to post a comment