Not Responding while trying to download as a video

• It says its creating Video information and is stuck. I have only 7 SVG Images and 7 sentences in the total scribe. But it is not saving as WMV or AVI or any other video format. It is not responding. 

Even tried restarting the system/creating different files - but I am not able to take an output. 

Please help!

• Hi,
    1) save your project to the cloud folder and raise a ticket if you would like help from customer support

2) save your project as a .scribe file and attach it here if you would like help from videoscribe users

3) read the following thread for possible problems and solutions: TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Do you get any better luck if you try publishing as a MOV file? Have you tried sending the scribe to sho.co our remote video rendering and hosting service? You can send a scribe to sho.co for rendering from within VideoScribe by selecting 'Share video online' on the 'create a video' screen.

• while downloading the video or making my project it always showing not responding. pse tell the issue or resolve it.

• Hi Susheel,

I have responded to your support ticket regarding this issue.

• I can't publish my scribe in any way
    also, the publishing in the cloud is not responding
    this is the link https://sho.co/1CWNY
    please help me solve my problem

• According to your link, the video is posted on sho.co

If you need further support, raise a support ticket 

Login to post a comment