Is there any way to set this as a permanent setting?
It resets back to 400 every time, and I only EVER need 4000 quality.
It shouldn't reset and I've just tested it in v3.0.3-6 and it worked fine for me.
At what point is it resetting for you? When you add an image, start a new project or open/close the application?
I'm having the same problem. I set the image quality to 1000px and the auto save timing to 3 minutes, but every time I close the program and re-open it, my preferences are set to 400px and no auto save.
You need to delete the file used to store your settings and this will force a new file to be created when you next log in.
To do this:
Make sure VideoScribe is closed.
• Open Finder
• Select Go
• Hold down the ‘alt’ key and click library (when pressing ‘alt’ you will see the library directory appear)
• Select Application Support
• Select VideoScribeDesktop from the list
The above process should take you to the following location:\Macintosh HD\Users\[your username]\Library\Application Support\VideoScribeDesktop
• Go to start or in Windows 8 select the search icon
• Search for or open the Run application.
• Type in APPDATA and Press OK
• Select VideoScribeDesktop from the listThe above process should take you to the following location:C:\Users\[usersprofilename]\AppData\Roaming\VideoScribeDesktop
In the VideoScribeDesktop folder, open 'Local Store' then 'Documents'. In the 'Documents' folder delete the file named 'vssettings.xml'.
Now open VideoScribe and test that the settings are retained after a restart.