Feature request - Batch Export

• Hi, 

I want to ask, if is possible to create a batch export, I mean, select all my scribes and then export all of them at once, in this way we can optimize our time for the people that need to create more than one scribe at the time

• No, but you can create a queue of projects to be rendered if you send them to Sho.co. That just uploads the project to our servers and we render them for you so you are not sitting with no access to VideoScribe while it renders. The video will be downloadable as an MP4 when it's complete as well as being able to share the online link.

• Hello, I have been using video scribe as an animation tool to create handrawn assets to edit in Premier Pro for almost a year. This feature would be HUGE! I am processing nearly 1500 video assets and love the platform. I just wish I didn't need to have people sit and make 2 clicks, rename and 2 more clicks to watch a single export. This would make the platform NEXT LEVEL for us. Happy to discuss if you want to reach out via email. This would be a great feature to Beta test on my end and I would be happy to help you out . I don't think the external processing method you suggested would fit a workflow with these many assets. Otherwise, I am a big fan of what the team over there has developed! Thank you for you hard work and all the best!
  •  +1 PRIORITY  REQUEST

Login to post a comment