Please suggest me the following doubts:-
1. Can I merge my sparkol project with video made from another software or application?
2. Can I edit my sparkol project by using another software or application?
3. Can I add another copyrighted music not from your software to my sparkol project?
Videoscribe project files can only be edited within videoscribe and you cannot import videos into videoscribe.
However, Videoscribe users who have a paid subscription can export their work as a video file.
1) After you export a video from videoscribe, you can use video editing software to combine the videos with other videos.
2) After you export a video from videoscribe, you can edit the video files with various video editing programs
3) Yes you can import music into videoscribe. You are legally bound by whatever licensing agreement has been applied to the music files you use.
-Mike (videoscribe user)