Render Settings when Uploading to Sho.co

• Hi, is it possible to set the quality settings when rendering using the sho.co servers. I have noticed I get much better results when I render on my mac but this takes forever and I have to make sure my mac doesn't sleep or the render stops and the program crashes.

When I render to Sho.Co the sound quality becomes very poor and the frame rate is not great either.

Thanks in advance!

• It is not possible to adjust the resolution, frame rate or audio quality of scribes rendered via sho.co. The scribe will be rendered as MP4 at 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 720 and 640 × 360 all at 25 FPS. All are encoded with H.264 video and AAC audio (sample rate of 22050 Hz).

• I have found that when I render my video on Sho the sound is barely audible.  The response to the same problem by another user 11 months ago isn't really satisfactory.  If I can't produce a video with fully audible sound there is little point in subscribing.   Has this issue been resolved in the previous 11 months and if so can you tell me how I can make the sound audible when rendering via Sho?

Login to post a comment