The native extension namespace or swf is incompatible with this version

• The native extension namespace or swf is incompatible with this version try re-installing or contacting your publisher for more info. 

this message keeps appearing when I try to launch videoscribe what should I do 

• Raise a ticket with our support team and attach a screenshot of the message, along with the computer you're using and what version you're trying to install. (for example, x64 bit on a PC)

The native extension namespace or swf is incompatible with this version try re-installing or contacting your publisher for more info. 

this message keeps appearing when I try to launch videoscribe what should I do.

I am using Dell N4110 System with Windows 10 64bit

• Hi Muhammad

I would suggest checking you have the latest version of Adobe Air,  as this is required to run the software.

If this fails, please  raise a ticket with our support team and attach a screenshot of the message, along with the computer you're using and what version you're trying to install. (for example, x64 bit on a PC).

•  Hi , after download the last version of Adobe air , still the same message appear... 

•  Be sure to raise a ticket as suggested in the previous replies.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment