Support ending for VideoScribe v2.3.7

• Support for VideoScribe v2.3.7 will be withdrawn on December 9th 2019. 

This means customers still using this version will not be able to log in to the application unless they upgrade.

But don’t worry, upgrading to the latest version of VideoScribe is free, easy and will give you access to lots of great new features! We also have a set of tutorials to take you through the new look and features of VideoScribe version 3.

If you are not sure if you need to upgrade then there is an easy way to check. Does VideoScribe look like the below screenshot when you open it? If the answer is yes then you are using an unsupported version and need to take action.

I’m using an unsupported version, what do I need to do?

To upgrade log in to the website, visit the download page and download the installer. Once downloaded you can then install the new version on your computer and log in, all the projects saved on your computer will still be there when you log in.

Detailed instructions on downloading and installing the latest version are available here.

What can I expect?

The latest version of VideoScribe is packed with lots of great new features that make creating professional-looking videos easier than ever. By upgrading, you'll have access to all of these including:

• The ability to fade images and text onto the canvas

• Tailor the color of over 40% of the 6,500 images in the image library

• A great selection of template projects have been added

• You can publish videos directly to Vimeo

• Big improvements to the performance of VideoScribe

Any questions?

If you have any questions just reply to this forum and one of the team will be happy to help.

We really hope you enjoy making videos in the new version of VideoScribe

2 people like this
Login to post a comment