YouTube have made some changes in the way you 'Allow' permissions to publish to your channel. Because of this when some users have advised that they are unable to click on the any of the buttons or links displayed on this screen including the blue 'Allow' button permitting you to proceed with the upload process. You can press 'Esc' to back and exit this screen.
We are currently investigating this issue, however, this likely relates to a change in communication to the YouTube server, other features of the Videoscribe software will still work as expected.
Whilst we are resolving this issue, we recommend downloading your scribe project as a .MOV video file. You can then upload this to YouTube manually without any issue.
Please see the steps on how to download your video from our instant answer on Publishing Scribes below.
Create a video file that will be saved locally on your computer.
Step 1. Click on ‘Download Video’ (G).
Step 2. Choose the settings for the video you are creating:
- Format (H) is the type of video file (Quicktime MOV is the default). The other video options are AVI and WMV. You can also choose to create either a JPG or PNG image sequence. The PNG option is created with a transparent background for use in other video editing software. Downloading in MP4 format is available for scribes published to Sho.co (see Option 2). Free Trial users are limited to Quicktime MOV or Windows WMV only.
- Size (I) is the resolution of your video. 360 is the lowest and our default size. 1080 (Full HD) is the highest resolution option. Free Trial users are limited to 360 and 640 resolution only.
- Frame Rate (J) is the number of frames per second within the video. Free Trial users are limited to 15 and 20 FPS.
- Name your project (K).
- Choose the save location by clicking in this box (L) to open an explorer window (Windows) or Finder window (Mac).
- Click the tick (M) to proceed.
Step 3. You will see a progress bar while your video is created (N).