"Render complete" but there is no file

• Hi there,

for days I have big issues rendering my scribes. After the acual process of rendering it says "Rendering complete" but there is no video anywhere. I already deleted and re-installed the program but that won't help. This issue occurs on all of my recent projects and is quite frustrating.

Can anyone help?

Best regards

1 person has this question
  • Where are you rendering your scribe to? 

If go go to render again- it will show you where it saves locally. Have you checked that folder? 

If you raise a ticket with the support team, and upload your scribe to the cloud, they can further assist. Let them know the name of your scribe. 

• Hi, yes I haved checked everything.

I will get in touch with the support team now. Thanks!

• The issue was solved by the team. The problem was caused by the naming of the scribes. Each scribe that wouldn't fully render had a dot in thier name. So that was all I needed to change.

Thanks again to Jonathan.

•  I'm just adding a reply in case I need to google search for this later. There appears to be a known bug which causes rendered videos to fail to save if the file name includes certain characters. Alpha numerical names are recommended.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

• Yes. Also, I would like to add that the same issue occurs when you insert a name with a tabulator key.

• i have the same problem please help

• Change the file save location to another location and try your render again.

Ensure the file name doesn't have a dot character in the name

Raise a ticket with the support team, and upload your scribe to the cloud, they can further assist. Let them know the name of your scribe.

Login to post a comment