A scribe I saved last week will now not play. It was fine last week but when I opened it today it
1) shows on the scribe dashboard as it looked when I last finished
2) does not load the thumbnails in the bottom panel until I add another slide - then the full list loads
3) the thumbnail in front of the added one is blank - so thinking it may be corrupted I tried to remove this element. This deletes but the window for "remove selected element" does not close.
4) the scribe will not play fro any point.
5) I can only close videoscribe after this through task manager.
It is a long scribe that was near completion and it is really frustrating. Any help would be fantastic before I have to start again.....
I am on windows 10 Pro version 1909.
It would probably be a good idea to save it online (from the main directory, I think you can right-click the preview image and save a copy online) and then raise a support ticket.
Because it is a larger project, there may be multiple simple issues to correct in order to resolve the problems you are experiencing.
-Mike (videoscribe user)