Installation of custom font

• Dear mr/mrs.,

I want to install a custom font (see attached file). We also used that font in versions 3.6 and lower of Videoscribe for our animation video's, but since I installed a 3.7 version of Videoscribe I can't install our custom font anymore.

We like to have the same style of all our video's (incl. fonts), so hopefully this custom font will still be possible to use in Videoscribe (I already created a lot of video's in the newer version of Videoscribe with a different font (I thought later I still could change it with our custom font), which means that I can't install an older version of Videoscribe anymore because I can't edit the latest video's in that version).

See in the attachment our custom font. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Lianne

ttf
  • Lato is a Google Font offered in VideoScribe, but not Lato Handwritten

See the support article Historic fonts to to use fonts imported in previous versions of VideoScribe

Add in your suggestion for 'Lato Handwritten' to the community forum post- What languages and fonts would you like to see? 

• An update from the VideoScribe team!

We’ve listened to your feedback and have now introduced the ability for you to upload your own fonts in addition to using a font from our library in our latest version, 3.10. You can download the latest version on our download page here.

Check out this article to Learn more about adding fonts!