"Cannot login: An unknown error occurred" - No access to VS or online Account

•  It's 9am on 2 Nov here in Aus and I'm stuck with no access. Have submitted a ticket but it's the middle of the night in the UK. Anyone else having challenges accessing Videoscribe?

3 people have this question
  • Oh wow,  right after posting this comment I can now gain access....this forum is great! :P

•  Yeah false alarm. Got locked out again :(

• こんにちは。

同じく「Cannot log in: An unknown error occurred.」「ログインできません:不明なエラーが発生しました」と表示されログインできません。

• Same here on sparkol website and videoscribe can't login unknown error. Im in Austria (GMT+1) and it's 7:22 am.
  • This is a huge problem for me, I need to continue working on my latest scribe. Urgently. Anyway good to know, that I'm not the only one experiencing this and it seems to be a world wide issue.
  • But isn't it weird that we can post here? Once I go back to the actual sparkol or videoscribe website i can't login, but here for the message board we all can. Please sparkol, pleas fix this fast.
  • Hi, we did have an outage overnight between 4am-6am (we're in the UK) and there would have been some degraded performance in the hours on either side of that. The issue is now resolved, if you are still having any please please raise a ticket via the Support Hub.

• Hello.

I can't log in again today. Is anyone else in the same situation?

I'm having trouble because I work with Videoscribe.

• If you try and login twice within a minute from the same IP address you will see this error. Just give it a few moments and try again.

• Thank you for your reply.

When I logged in, I got a blank screen.

I can't even find the 'null' desktop file, what should I do?

Of course I am using the latest version.

• That's something else and usually caused by a corruption in a project you have created. We'll need a few files off you ti fix that so we'll pick this up in your ticket rather than on a public forum.

•  It's 8pm on 8 Nov from Vietnam, I get a same error. I need to continue working on my project. Please help me!

• the same problem is also in germany, it's 3pm. I even called in the UK! I downloaded an SVG of an adobe file and then nothing worked. Has anyone an idea what can be done? Please solve the problem as soon as possible.

• I am also seeing the "Cannot login: An unknown error occurred" message. Is this an issue on VideoScribe's end? I have an urgent project that I am working on and need access ASAP.